8-22-24
Blogger might seem like such an outdated platform, and laying out your thoughts on the internet may be an unwise move these days, but its whatever. I can private it whenever, but anyways, as corny as it may sound, I'll try to write like nobody is reading.
Summer has almost come to an end, I have about 2 weeks before school starts back up again, it'll be my last year of high school. This was likely my last summer to have a bunch of free time without worrying about stuff but honestly I'm cherishing all the days where I can just sit at home and do nothing instead of thinking about colleges and all that. Can't avoid it for too long though! I gotta get it together. I've been a lazy bum :p
I'll try to keep updating this as often аs I can
-brute99
No comments:
Post a Comment